You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do not disturb on one device only

Hello,

How do I turn on Do Not Disturb on one device only? Right now all of my devices (phone, tablet, computer) get set to that if I turn on the setting on one device.

Newest OSs on all devices.

Thanks.

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 8:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 9:17 AM

There is a Do Not Share option but it is at a different place on the iPhone than on the iPad and Do Not Disturb is almost indecipherably complicated on the iPhone so it took a while to figure it out.

I love than I can mark my own response "helpful". I will refrain from using the "best answer" option.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2022 9:17 AM in response to Asu

There is a Do Not Share option but it is at a different place on the iPhone than on the iPad and Do Not Disturb is almost indecipherably complicated on the iPhone so it took a while to figure it out.

I love than I can mark my own response "helpful". I will refrain from using the "best answer" option.

do not disturb on one device only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.