You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

receipt for repair

I need a receipt for a repair done at a genius bar including taxes. the genius bar says they cannot do it. the apple support they say they cannot do it. I need a receipt for what I payed. Can somebody at Apple provide this receipt?

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 9:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 9:29 AM

Did you get an email following the service? If so, the invoice should be linked from it.

If you have multiple email addresses, any emails associated with the service will probably go to the address associated with your Apple ID.

If that does not work, you need to contact the store or Apple support. We are end users like you and cannot make this happen, and Apple won't see your post here.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2022 9:29 AM in response to gt194

Did you get an email following the service? If so, the invoice should be linked from it.

If you have multiple email addresses, any emails associated with the service will probably go to the address associated with your Apple ID.

If that does not work, you need to contact the store or Apple support. We are end users like you and cannot make this happen, and Apple won't see your post here.

receipt for repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.