You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clock app still missing!

My iPhone 7 just lost the clock app with this last flawed update. I can find it in spotlight search or AppStore search, and it has my settings, but still does not show up on my Home Screen. How do I get the dang icon to show up without having to reset my phone and all the work involved with personalizing my settings again?! I use this Clock App all day long for alarms and don’t like the other clock apps I’ve tried. Why can’t Apple make sure these updates don’t wreck stuff before they release?

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 1:20 PM

Use App Library to search the app you are looking for, see -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

2 replies

Clock app still missing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.