You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 14 doesn’t have “calls on other devices “ and I don’t know why. I want to connect my iPad to my cell number

My iPhone 14 doesn’t have “calls on other devices “ in settings. I want to connect my cell number to my iPad.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 12:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 11:23 AM

Hello G_David,

Being able to make and receive calls on other devices is a great feature. To enable this feature, you'll want to follow the steps listed below. These steps are specific to enabling this feature on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices. You can also find theses steps, along with additional information via the following article.

• "Each device is signed in with the same Apple ID.
  • Each device is signed in to FaceTime with the same Apple ID.
  • Each device has Wi-Fi turned on.
  • Each device is connected to the same network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
  • On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad, go to Settings > FaceTime > Calls from iPhone, then turn on Calls from iPhone.
  • On your Mac, open the FaceTime app, choose FaceTime > Settings (or Preferences), then select Calls From iPhone."

Make and receive phone calls on Mac or iPad

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 27, 2022 11:23 AM in response to G_David

Hello G_David,

Being able to make and receive calls on other devices is a great feature. To enable this feature, you'll want to follow the steps listed below. These steps are specific to enabling this feature on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices. You can also find theses steps, along with additional information via the following article.

• "Each device is signed in with the same Apple ID.
  • Each device is signed in to FaceTime with the same Apple ID.
  • Each device has Wi-Fi turned on.
  • Each device is connected to the same network using Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
  • On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad, go to Settings > FaceTime > Calls from iPhone, then turn on Calls from iPhone.
  • On your Mac, open the FaceTime app, choose FaceTime > Settings (or Preferences), then select Calls From iPhone."

Make and receive phone calls on Mac or iPad

Take care!

My iPhone 14 doesn’t have “calls on other devices “ and I don’t know why. I want to connect my iPad to my cell number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.