You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello help me i can’t change my app store country because i have credit balance less then 1$ that i can’t spend on any items

no question that question helps me change my appstor country

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 10:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 10:25 PM

You have to get your balance below .69 cents then you can call Apple Support and request a cash out due to a country or region change. Other factors that let you change your region include: having no active subscriptions, no pending downloads on account, and having a payment method from new region you changed to available to add to your account. Apple Support can help with all these steps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2022 10:25 PM in response to waleedjan1222

You have to get your balance below .69 cents then you can call Apple Support and request a cash out due to a country or region change. Other factors that let you change your region include: having no active subscriptions, no pending downloads on account, and having a payment method from new region you changed to available to add to your account. Apple Support can help with all these steps.

hello help me i can’t change my app store country because i have credit balance less then 1$ that i can’t spend on any items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.