You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i fix my Touchbar when it says 'Processing' in the right corner next to the touch ID?

My TouchBar isn't working. The whole bar is blank except in the right corner where it says 'Processing' next to the Touch ID. It worked fine yesterday and has never done this since I got my MacBook Pro a year ago. I've tried to reset my Mac and then I tried to shut it down and waited for 5-10 minutes to see if it fixes it. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 4:48 PM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2022 4:26 PM in response to CIut

Hi CIut,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

We're happy to provide some assistance.

When you have a free moment, we recommend you check out the thread below and look at the answer labeled "Apple Recommended."

touchbar not working - Apple Community

The reason we ask you to take a look at the thread above is because the discussion is similar to the issue that you are experiencing.

If you're still having the same problem after looking at the thread we provided, do not hesitate to reach back out to the community with some specifics on what you see for more help.

Cheers!

How do i fix my Touchbar when it says 'Processing' in the right corner next to the touch ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.