You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tone after Hey Siri in ios 16

Another user complained a while ago that there was "no way to change how siri responds (after "hey Siri"). All I want is for Siri to say, "yes", or "how may I help you" or only have a chime like it used to. "

I am with her. I am older and can't hear the low rumble of this new tone. I can't for the life of me understand why y'all insist on fixing what's not broken. :( Or, if you're going to change things, give us the option to use the old way/tone whatever. There's so many controls in the iphone, and yet we can't control this tone? Please, either give another update with the old tone, or an update that allows us to 'choose' our Hey Siri response so we can actually 'hear' it. Ya know? thanks for reading.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 7:06 PM

Log feedback with Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

Tone after Hey Siri in ios 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.