You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Potentially compromised iPhone

I suspect that my iPhone is been hacked. How can i repel the hacker? And how can I know if there is a spyware? Is it possible on iPhone equipment?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 1:54 PM

Hello ~ What leads you to believe your iPhone is “hacked?” You may click on the following Apple links for some helpful information…

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

Please read through this user tip created by*askbarnabas* It has a tremendous amount of information that may be of use to you.

***If you suspect your device has been compr… - Apple Community

Post back with questions or more details.

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 28, 2022 1:54 PM in response to yonatanindart

Hello ~ What leads you to believe your iPhone is “hacked?” You may click on the following Apple links for some helpful information…

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls ...

Please read through this user tip created by*askbarnabas* It has a tremendous amount of information that may be of use to you.

***If you suspect your device has been compr… - Apple Community

Post back with questions or more details.

~Katana-San~

Potentially compromised iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.