You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot use Epson R2000 printer with Ventura.

Printer is visible but cannot add to printer list. When trying to add, will not load drivers. Epson drivers will not load either with message they have to be updated. The R2000 did work with Monterey. Is there some kind of work around for this???

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 5:50 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2022 12:16 PM in response to PhilF12

Hi,

I just purchased a Macbook Air (M2 2022 - Mac OS Ventura 13.0.1) and cannot print documents of any kind to my SC p400 - I downloaded the newest driver and have reset/reinstalled/rebooted.

Once the p400 is installed on my MB Air, I can open p400 utilities, see ink levels, and print a nozzle check ...I can send a doc and the print queue opens showing the document sending, but it never progresses/completes the job ...just keeps sending - a mindless spin!

The odd thing is, I can print from my old Macbook Pro (2016 - Monterey) to the P400 ...but not from my MB Air.

I can also print from my MB Air to my older Epson Photo 1400?! Driving me crazy - beginning to think Epson dropped support for the p400 printer...even though their website says it is supported. Waiting to hear back from Epson on this issue. My work-around is to create docs on my MB Air - save as a pdf - transfer the file to my macbook pro and print!

Cannot use Epson R2000 printer with Ventura.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.