You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See all unread e-mail in all folders including inbox

Hello,

For the iOS Mail app, I have created from iCloud rules to automatically send incoming e-mails to dedicated folders.

Is there a way of seeing all unread e-mails in all the folders I have created, including the inbox.

This is possible on the Yahoo mail app and I believe this can be done in gmail as well.

Thanks,

Silviu

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 7:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 1:34 PM

Hello SilviuB,

You can view all unread email with these steps:

1. Before you begin typing, you may see suggested recent searches, recent documents, and links listed.
  • Enter your search criteria: Find all unread emails: Enter “unread” in the search field, scroll down, then tap Unread Messages below Other.

Search for email in Mail on iPhone

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 1:34 PM in response to SilviuB

Hello SilviuB,

You can view all unread email with these steps:

1. Before you begin typing, you may see suggested recent searches, recent documents, and links listed.
  • Enter your search criteria: Find all unread emails: Enter “unread” in the search field, scroll down, then tap Unread Messages below Other.

Search for email in Mail on iPhone

Cheers!

See all unread e-mail in all folders including inbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.