You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a song from iTunes in 2018 and I can't redownload my 2 songs.

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased" and won't allow me to redownload the songs on either platform. I deleted iTunes and re-installed it didn't make a difference. I went into hidden purchases and unhidden it, even though I have no idea why it was hidden in the first place still nothing. Any suggestions on how to download my songs? Youtube didn't help and any other suggestions I found on Apple Support still didn't help, even if I wanted to buy the songs again I can't because it says "Purchased".

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:31 AM

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased"

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 5:31 AM in response to John-Anthony

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased"

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

I purchased a song from iTunes in 2018 and I can't redownload my 2 songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.