You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country

Hi,

i am trying to change country on my Apple Store but one of my subscriptions I have is until May 2023. How do I remove this to allow my Apple Store to update to current location.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 1:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 1:34 PM

Make sure its been correctly cancelled by following the steps here: link ➡️ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it has been and is set to expire in 2023 and you need to end now, contact Apple support by clicking the following link, and they can terminate the subscription for you now. click here ➡️ contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 1:34 PM in response to Sarahklane

Make sure its been correctly cancelled by following the steps here: link ➡️ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it has been and is set to expire in 2023 and you need to end now, contact Apple support by clicking the following link, and they can terminate the subscription for you now. click here ➡️ contact Apple Support

Change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.