You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone theft

I lost my phone and using the find my phone app it’s saying my phone is offline and it’s the new iPhone 14

why?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 2:55 PM

Hi Michael,

There's various reasons why you could see that. Your phone is switched off. Your phone is out of battery charge. Your phone can't connect to wifi or cellular service. Anyway, some of these are outlined in this document:

If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

Your chances of recovering the device would be enhanced if you had this feature set: Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link for a list of things to do "If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen" --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Good luck finding your phone!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 2:55 PM in response to Michael_3310

Hi Michael,

There's various reasons why you could see that. Your phone is switched off. Your phone is out of battery charge. Your phone can't connect to wifi or cellular service. Anyway, some of these are outlined in this document:

If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

Your chances of recovering the device would be enhanced if you had this feature set: Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

Click on this link for a list of things to do "If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen" --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Good luck finding your phone!

Phone theft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.