You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Photos won't let me drag and drop images and videos into Premiere Pro on my MacBook

I have about a hundred files that I need to drag and drop into Premiere Pro so I thought it would be easy to just highlight all of them from Photos, drag them into Premiere Pro and drop them. Unfortunately, this didn't work. I have tried looking up every possible tutorial and the main thing people recommend is putting them into a folder on desktop but I can't do that since the Photos I select don't have an "export to folder" option. Is there a faster way to do this that works?

Thanks,

Keenan

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 6:52 AM

You don't want to drag and drop because you just get the low-res preview.

Select your images and use File->export-> [and whether you want to export the unmodified originals or the edited versions]. You get total control over the export this way.

Export photos, videos, slideshows, and memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support (LB)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2022 6:52 AM in response to Ananimouse

You don't want to drag and drop because you just get the low-res preview.

Select your images and use File->export-> [and whether you want to export the unmodified originals or the edited versions]. You get total control over the export this way.

Export photos, videos, slideshows, and memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support (LB)

Apple Photos won't let me drag and drop images and videos into Premiere Pro on my MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.