You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone storage

I recently bought the 2T storage for my iPhone 11 since I was running out of space but I keep getting notifications saying in out of storage even though I have more than full storage space left. I can’t download any of my apps or take photos since it keeps saying I am out of storage. What should I do?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 9:38 AM

Jemila_20 wrote:

I recently bought the 2T storage for my iPhone 11 since I was running out of space but I keep getting notifications saying in out of storage even though I have more than full storage space left. I can’t download any of my apps or take photos since it keeps saying I am out of storage. What should I do?

You bought 2T of icloud storage not internal storage. What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support You'll need to delete data off your phone to gain back storage.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2022 9:38 AM in response to Jemila_20

Jemila_20 wrote:

You bought 2T of icloud storage not internal storage. What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support You'll need to delete data off your phone to gain back storage.

Phone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.