You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I have 2 windows open at the same time with iOS Ventura?

With the new iOS Ventura, I do not seem to be able to have the Calculator open while having other windows open. Each window automatically swiped to the left each time I change to another window. I have not figured out how to have both the calculator and another window open at the same time, so I can look at both without switching.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 3:41 PM

If you mean you want to tile the windows, that has to be an option built into the app. You should still be able to adjust the windows so that you can see both.

Another possibility is that you have Stage Manager enabled:

Use Stage Manager to organize apps and windows on Mac - Apple Support

8 replies

Dec 7, 2022 3:38 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Hi there!

Thanks for super quick reply :)

I just checked, and it is not in Full Screen Mode. In order for me to have 2 windows open, I need to click and hold on the Green Full Screen button, to have 2 separate screens next to each other. With the calculator that is not possible.

So, perhaps this is just a setting option I need to adjust?

How do I have 2 windows open at the same time with iOS Ventura?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.