You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud to iphone

How do i download my icloud photos to my iphone storage and then delete the icloud photos without deleting my photos on iphone storage?

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:15 PM

KuzoOcho Said:

"Icloud to iphone: How do i download my icloud photos to my iphone storage and then delete the icloud photos without deleting my photos on iphone storage?"

-------

Downloading/Deleting iCloud Photos:

You'll need to download them first. Then, delete them from iCloud. Deleting them after downloading them is not an option. Links to Use:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2022 7:15 PM in response to KuzoOcho

KuzoOcho Said:

"Icloud to iphone: How do i download my icloud photos to my iphone storage and then delete the icloud photos without deleting my photos on iphone storage?"

-------

Downloading/Deleting iCloud Photos:

You'll need to download them first. Then, delete them from iCloud. Deleting them after downloading them is not an option. Links to Use:

Icloud to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.