You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to Apple Music on the web

I can't login to Apple Music on the web. I type in my credentials, and I am typing the right password, but the login window disappears, and it doesn't sign in. I restarted my computer, and I still can't sign in. I'm using the Chromium version of Microsoft Edge Version 108.0.1462.46.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 1:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 6:16 PM

Hello Forzafan456,

Apple Music on the web would be supported on the following compatible browsers: Search for music in Apple Music on the web

Safari, Chrome, or Firefox

If you're not using one of these browsers then it may not work properly. We'd suggest using one of the browsers above to sign in and use Apple Music on the web.

Hoping this helps out, take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2022 6:16 PM in response to Forzafan456

Hello Forzafan456,

Apple Music on the web would be supported on the following compatible browsers: Search for music in Apple Music on the web

Safari, Chrome, or Firefox

If you're not using one of these browsers then it may not work properly. We'd suggest using one of the browsers above to sign in and use Apple Music on the web.

Hoping this helps out, take care.

Can't login to Apple Music on the web

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.