You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LG oled apple tv+ stuck

Hello,

I have a brand new lg oled 77 inch smart tv.

Trying to use the apple tv+ app on the tv, it starts, sometimes, but stuck after few minutes, or even seconds sometimes

My internet speed on the tv is 100Mbits, fully allocated to the tv.

Other streaming services like netflix, disney are working perfect.

I tried reseting the app to defaults, uninstall the app and hard rebooting of the tv, nothing really helped

Any help is appreciated.

OLED77CS6LA,

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 11:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 12:21 PM

It seems you have already done some excellent troubleshooting, so we’ll skip that advise on resetting and reinstalling.

The remaining action is to get some expert advise from the app maker: Apple themselves. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2022 12:21 PM in response to tiran65

It seems you have already done some excellent troubleshooting, so we’ll skip that advise on resetting and reinstalling.

The remaining action is to get some expert advise from the app maker: Apple themselves. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

LG oled apple tv+ stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.