You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone vibration not working

My iPhone won’t vibrate when I’ve restarted it, factory reset it, and made sure the settings were correct. What else is there to do

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 1:10 PM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2022 3:52 PM in response to Papa1Johnson

Papa1Johnson Said:

"Phone vibration not working: My iPhone won’t vibrate when I’ve restarted it, factory reset it, and made sure the settings were correct. What else is there to do"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Vibrating:

Found using this Google Search Queue: vibrate not working apple site:support.apple.com

Dec 14, 2022 3:41 PM in response to Papa1Johnson

Hello Papa1Johnson,

If you haven't already, double-check the settings to make sure everything is set for your iPhone to vibrate: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Choose when your device vibrates

1. On iPhone 7 and later, go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. On earlier iPhone models, go to Settings > Sounds.
2. You can choose if you want your iPhone to vibrate when set to Ring or Silent mode. If you turn off both settings, your iPhone won't vibrate.

Keep us posted on the results.

Take care!

Phone vibration not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.