You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did I receive a charge on debit card for 16.18 from Apple com Cupertino Ca I didn’t make a purchase

Why did I receive a charge on debit card for 16.28 from Apple com Cupertino Ca . I didn’t purchase anything

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 6:51 AM

3 replies

Dec 13, 2022 7:21 AM in response to Verybe

Hello again ~ You may want to contact your bank or debit card and go over this when them. Without divulging any of your personal information…is there a phone number that is listed with the charge? Some of these are scams and not connected to Apple at all. Some are charges made fraudulently by someone using your debit card after it has been breached. Have you shared your card info with anyone?

~Katana-San~

Why did I receive a charge on debit card for 16.18 from Apple com Cupertino Ca I didn’t make a purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.