You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me i put my phone lost mode but they unlocked and log out my apple id

Please find my phone All my visa information is collected on the phone🥲💔

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:04 AM

If you marked the phone as Lost, whoever has the phone still has to enter the passcode to log on and access the data on the phone.

There is no way way that someone will guess your passcode and log onto your phone.

Sorry, but Apple does not get involved with lost or stolen phones.

You should contact Visa to let them know that you lost your phone and ask them for advice on what to do with your account.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2022 9:04 AM in response to SARDARback

If you marked the phone as Lost, whoever has the phone still has to enter the passcode to log on and access the data on the phone.

There is no way way that someone will guess your passcode and log onto your phone.

Sorry, but Apple does not get involved with lost or stolen phones.

You should contact Visa to let them know that you lost your phone and ask them for advice on what to do with your account.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Please help me i put my phone lost mode but they unlocked and log out my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.