You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send photos on email or msgs

just upgraded from an old (wonderfully small) IPhone to a new larger (but still fits in my jeans pocket.) Can't send photos via either gmail or msgs; keep getting a red ! but repeated tries don't go through. Took phone back to the Verizon store and the guy tried a couple of things including rebooting, but I still can't send photos via msgs like I could on old phone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 10:48 PM

I know there must be one option somewhere that needs to be changed, but I have spent many hours on this and can't figure it out and can't get help. Very frustrating, and I am very disapointed in the Apple support.

3 replies

Dec 13, 2022 10:16 PM in response to cindytraylor

cindytraylor Said:

"Can't send photos on email or msgs: just upgraded from an old (wonderfully small) IPhone to a new larger (but still fits in my jeans pocket.) Can't send photos via either gmail or msgs; keep getting a red ! but repeated tries don't go through.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages ane eMail"

A. Messages:

Go Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. eMail:

Apple Support Links:

Can't send photos on email or msgs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.