You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy a Apple Watch from someone and it has a password to unlock it is there anything I can do to by pass it

If I buy a Apple Watch from someone and it has a password to unlock it is there anything I can do to by pass it

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 3:44 PM

If you bought a used watch and it is Activation Locked, unless the previous owner unlocks the watch, it is totally useless to you. Apple will NOT unlock it. We can't help you unlock it. Either get the previous owner to unlock it or return it for refund it you can. If neither is an option, recycle the watch responsibly. You can drop it by any Apple Store or BestBuy store for environmentally safe recycling.

Read this about buying used devices --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2022 3:44 PM in response to Repeat6969

If you bought a used watch and it is Activation Locked, unless the previous owner unlocks the watch, it is totally useless to you. Apple will NOT unlock it. We can't help you unlock it. Either get the previous owner to unlock it or return it for refund it you can. If neither is an option, recycle the watch responsibly. You can drop it by any Apple Store or BestBuy store for environmentally safe recycling.

Read this about buying used devices --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.