You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my airpods pro’s aren’t working after reset and i only have one airpod i lost the other it is the left airpod that i only have

my airpods pro won’t show up after reset i only have one left airpod as the right airpod has been lost

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 9:14 AM

Hi brutuskiller2004, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

It is not possible to reset the AirPods if 1 AirPod is broken/lost. The Airpods needs 2 AirPod on the case to be able to turn off and to be able to connect to an iPhone.

So you need to replace the lost AirPods :

You can replace a single AirPod (left or right AirPod) or a Charging Case for a fee. Use our "Get an Estimate" tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple
AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 9:14 AM in response to brutuskiller2004

Hi brutuskiller2004, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

It is not possible to reset the AirPods if 1 AirPod is broken/lost. The Airpods needs 2 AirPod on the case to be able to turn off and to be able to connect to an iPhone.

So you need to replace the lost AirPods :

You can replace a single AirPod (left or right AirPod) or a Charging Case for a fee. Use our "Get an Estimate" tool to review potential costs if you get service directly from Apple
AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

my airpods pro’s aren’t working after reset and i only have one airpod i lost the other it is the left airpod that i only have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.