You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change / edit existing subscriptions payment method?

I’d like to change or edit existing payment method for subscriptions, for example: use different card, not add payment method, just edit. How can I get it?

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 3:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 4:10 AM

Hi,

I am understanding that since you "want to use a different card" but do not want to "add a payment method" you simply wish to change the order in which cards are charged. Go to the place where you see your payment methods listed. The Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support document will show you how to do that. You can then move a payment method lower on the list to a higher position.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 4:10 AM in response to Maybemore

Hi,

I am understanding that since you "want to use a different card" but do not want to "add a payment method" you simply wish to change the order in which cards are charged. Go to the place where you see your payment methods listed. The Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support document will show you how to do that. You can then move a payment method lower on the list to a higher position.

How to change / edit existing subscriptions payment method?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.