You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t turn on

So I left my watch unplugged for a week straight. I plugged it in to charge last night, it showed the black screen and the white apple. I wake up and it still has that screen. I unplug it and it still has that screen. I come back hours later and it remains the same. I cannot turn it on, I have tried holding the watch ring and power button at the same, but it doesn’t work. I even tried plugging it in and holding down the two buttons and it took me here. It says nothing about my certain situation. Can someone help me? Much appreciated!

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 3:23 PM

1 reply

Dec 19, 2022 6:53 PM in response to jaynelw

Hi jaynelw,

We'll be glad to help you out with your Apple Watch. If it won't turn on, you'll need to follow the steps outlined here: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on

Specifically with your scenario, we'd recommend trying to force restart your watch.

• "If your Apple Watch still won't charge, force it to restart. Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears."

If you still need help, contact Apple Support, as your Apple Watch would likely require service at that point.

We hope this helps out.

Cheers.

Apple Watch won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.