You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone

Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 8:53 PM

MikRev69 Said:

"my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone: Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

B. Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact your carrier, as they provide you with the service of Messaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 22, 2022 8:53 PM in response to MikRev69

MikRev69 Said:

"my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone: Why cant my iPhone SE send text messages to android phones"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

B. Contact your Carrier:

You need to contact your carrier, as they provide you with the service of Messaging.

my iPhone SE won't send messages to an android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.