You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memo recording

When I purchased an iPhone 14pro and backed up my voice Maemo’s from my old iPhone 12 to this some voice memos can not be downloaded

please help me to recover them

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 2:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:39 AM

Hi dilshari,

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see the issue persists? This can sometimes resolve minor software issues. If you used iCloud to restore your data you'll want to make sure that you're connected to a good wireless network when trying to access the content. You can also try disabling the feature and setting it up again to see if your content downloads properly. Here's how to do that:

• "On your iOS or iPadOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Show All, then turn on Voice Memos."

You can read the full resource here: See your recordings on all your Apple devices

If things persist you can reach out for additional support here: Get Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 26, 2022 10:39 AM in response to dilshari

Hi dilshari,

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see the issue persists? This can sometimes resolve minor software issues. If you used iCloud to restore your data you'll want to make sure that you're connected to a good wireless network when trying to access the content. You can also try disabling the feature and setting it up again to see if your content downloads properly. Here's how to do that:

• "On your iOS or iPadOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Show All, then turn on Voice Memos."

You can read the full resource here: See your recordings on all your Apple devices

If things persist you can reach out for additional support here: Get Support

Take care.

Voice memo recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.