You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone how to track it

I lost my phone how I can track it

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 7:50 AM

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Assuming that you have previously enabled Find My on the phone, log on to www.icloud.com/find to see if the phone will appear on a map.

The phone must have good battery power and an Internet connection to appear on the map. If the battery has run down or the phone does not have a good Internet connection, the phone will be listed as "Offline". Nothing you can do in this case except keep trying.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 24, 2022 7:50 AM in response to Rajsaroha

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Assuming that you have previously enabled Find My on the phone, log on to www.icloud.com/find to see if the phone will appear on a map.

The phone must have good battery power and an Internet connection to appear on the map. If the battery has run down or the phone does not have a good Internet connection, the phone will be listed as "Offline". Nothing you can do in this case except keep trying.

I lost my phone how to track it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.