You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant get aol mail on my iPhone

All of a sudden I cant get aol email on my iPhone

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 5:58 PM

Did you change your AOL password? Do you have and use VPN?

2 replies

Dec 27, 2022 5:36 PM in response to SaugusGirl

Hi SaugusGirl,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some issues with your email account on your iPhone. First, let's make sure you have it configured with the correct settings. We'll use this guide: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts
  2. If you don't see your AOL account listed, you'll need to add it
  3. If you do see it listed, tap on your account name
  4. Tap Account [your email address]
  5. From this screen, you may have options like Advanced to confirm your configuration settings for AOL, along with your username and password

If you don't see those options, you can back out. The other steps we'd recommend is to make sure your login works for the AOL webmail at their website. This will confirm your login isn't the issue.

AOL

You may need to do this from a computer web browser. If the issue still isn't resolved, reply back with any further details like any error messages you see, or what specifically happens when you try to access your configured AOL email on your iPhone. We'll continue from there.

Take care.

cant get aol mail on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.