You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change email address

I changed my email

address and the old email is still showing up when I sign into apple. How do I change it completely?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:25 AM

Hello Pnamin,

This is an older document but it is still referred to in the document: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

and may help with the issues you are having.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Sometimes it is worth simply restarting a device after making settings changes to make sure it is up to date on those changes.

If you still have questions or problems:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 9:25 AM in response to Pnamin

Hello Pnamin,

This is an older document but it is still referred to in the document: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

and may help with the issues you are having.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Sometimes it is worth simply restarting a device after making settings changes to make sure it is up to date on those changes.

If you still have questions or problems:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Change email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.