You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar widget settings

I want the calendar widget to display the full monthly calendar regardless if there is an upcoming event. How do I dismiss an event from the widget so it will show the full calendar? For example, I have an upcoming flight that isn’t for another two weeks but my widget will not display the full calendar until the flights are completed. I have hid all day events, I don’t want to do this with a flight itinerary. I want the itinerary to display the day before, not two weeks. I do not have alerts or reminders associated with the flight events. Is there a way to also mark birthday events instead of marking them all-day? I have a birthday tomorrow and it does not show in the widget because it’s marked all-day but there is a special event category for birthdays within the calendar app. This is using the iCal app not Google. Please advise.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 26, 2022 10:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 12:51 AM

Use the form below to send your comments.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply

Calendar widget settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.