You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receipt/invoice

Hello, I bought an iPhone 14 Pro Max online and I didn't receive a receipt/invoice at the store at time of picking up. I was told I must request it to be sent by email. How can I do it?

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 1:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 1:08 PM

rozane256 wrote:

Hello, I bought an iPhone 14 Pro Max online and I didn't receive a receipt/invoice at the store at time of picking up. I was told I must request it to be sent by email. How can I do it?

If you purchased from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location.

Check your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 1:08 PM in response to rozane256

rozane256 wrote:

If you purchased from Apple, you can request a receipt from the retail location.

Check your email for a copy of the receipt. Here’s how to locate the Apple Store and their contact information: Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

If your purchase was made at the Apple Online Store, please view the section titled “View or Print Invoice” here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

If purchased from an Apple Authorized Reseller, it is recommend contacting them directly for a receipt.

Receipt/invoice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.