You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Face ID back on my iPhone?

How can i do to get my Face ID back

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 9:31 AM

Hello bawa,

Apple has several documents helping you with Face ID.

This document explains what to do if you see a 'disabled' Face ID alert --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, explore the list of things to try in this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the first 8 don't solve the issue then use #9, contact Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2022 9:31 AM in response to bawa227

Hello bawa,

Apple has several documents helping you with Face ID.

This document explains what to do if you see a 'disabled' Face ID alert --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, explore the list of things to try in this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the first 8 don't solve the issue then use #9, contact Apple.

How can I get Face ID back on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.