You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing estimated travel time

I have an iPhone 13. I have iOS version software update 16.2. When adding a new calendar event to my calendar, I am unable to find specific location in apple calendar. All I am able to pull up are the preset travel times. I have checked my settings and I do have precise location enabled in the settings. I have tried using just the iCloud calendar and my Google calendar (this is used as a secondary backup). I have also looked on several other sites and I am still not able to fix the problem. This is all I am able to see

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 4:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 1:29 AM

Just below the Title of the event, you may not have provided a Correct Location. Tap on it and Enter or choose the location of the event. Then you can set travel time based on where you are.

3 replies

Missing estimated travel time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.