You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2019 Mac Book Pro - Touch Bar Flashing

Hello, My 2019 MacBook Pro has been flashing intermittently. It mostly happens on start-up or after a long sleep or hibernation. I have tried NVRAM reset, Safe Boot and shutting off all start up apps. Does anyone know if this is an Ventura 13.0 issue or a hardware issue. this computer was recently in for a broken screen repair and it seemed to have started shortly after the repair was made. Maybe just a coincidence. Thanks for your help

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 1:06 PM

AngieV17 wrote:

Hello, My 2019 MacBook Pro has been flashing intermittently. It mostly happens on start-up or after a long sleep or hibernation. I have tried NVRAM reset, Safe Boot and shutting off all start up apps. Does anyone know if this is an Ventura 13.0 issue or a hardware issue. this computer was recently in for a broken screen repair and it seemed to have started shortly after the repair was made. Maybe just a coincidence. Thanks for your help

verify your software is up to date…

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2022 1:06 PM in response to AngieV17

AngieV17 wrote:

verify your software is up to date…

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.1

2019 Mac Book Pro - Touch Bar Flashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.