You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Voice Memo Option on MacBook Pro iCloud Settings

What happened to the voice memo option in my iCloud settings on my MacBook Pro? Using Ventura version 13.1. I have a TON of voice memos on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the settings on my phone are set to backup to iCloud. None of the memos are on iCloud when I go to manage iCloud files online at iCloud.com, and then I go to the settings on my laptop and voice memos isn't even an option. So nothing's being backed up and none of the support articles I see address this. Can someone help!?

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 7:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 9:53 AM

Shareeniepop wrote:

What happened to the voice memo option in my iCloud settings on my MacBook Pro? Using Ventura version 13.1. I have a TON of voice memos on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the settings on my phone are set to backup to iCloud. None of the memos are on iCloud when I go to manage iCloud files online at iCloud.com, and then I go to the settings on my laptop and voice memos isn't even an option. So nothing's being backed up and none of the support articles I see address this. Can someone help!?

Nada— iCloud is basic.

Try iCloud Drive...

See iCloud DriveSee your recordings on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

you can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2022 9:53 AM in response to Shareeniepop

Shareeniepop wrote:

Nada— iCloud is basic.

Try iCloud Drive...

See iCloud DriveSee your recordings on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

you can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

No Voice Memo Option on MacBook Pro iCloud Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.