You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix screen flickering after update ios 16.2 on iphone 13 pro max

Does anyone have a same case as me ? I have iphone pro max 13 after updating ios 16.1 screen flickering happen and then i go to service center the told me it’s a bug and they ask me to upgrade to 16.2 and the screen is still flickering and they don’t know what to do to they only tell me to wait. Smh im so confused here. Help

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 10:46 PM

7 replies

Jan 2, 2023 10:17 AM in response to dwi246

Hi dwi246,

To clarify, you did complete the iOS 16.2 upgrade?

If so, does the screen flicker in multiple apps as well as the Home Screen or only one specific app? Also, take a moment to restart your iPhone, does the issue persist?

This may resolve unexpected issues.

If the issue does persist, we'd advise contacting Apple Support directly to review additional options.

Take care.

Jan 11, 2023 4:32 AM in response to Rob_H1

I already update ios to 16.2 and still flickering. And already contact apple support twice and they told me to restart my iphone, reset factory or hard reset , and do recovery mode. I do it all and still not working. And i came to authorize service center they told me there’s is no issue to my system and my LCD and they refuse to change my lcd. So what i supposed to do ? I have a proof but they still refuse and told me my phone is okay, im so disappointed.

How to fix screen flickering after update ios 16.2 on iphone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.