You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dark Sky features, such as hyperlocal information on rain over the next hour not in my Apple weather app; where is it/how to get it?

Dark Sky features, such as hyperlocal information on rain over the next hour not in my Apple weather app; where is it/how to get them?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 7:00 PM

2 replies

Jan 8, 2023 12:37 PM in response to UTBadger

Apple notified Dark Sky users it was shutting the app down on January 1, 2023 with the caveat that features found in Dark Sky were to be transferred to the Apple Weather app. They have had months to implement these changes but it appears they haven’t done squat! The free market system will favor the better weather apps especially needed for photography enthusiasts.

Dark Sky features, such as hyperlocal information on rain over the next hour not in my Apple weather app; where is it/how to get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.