You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather

Dark Sky’s disappeared and I can’t find the Apple weather app to download on my iPhone XR from the App Store. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 4:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 6:27 PM

Your XR should already have the Weather app and if your XR has been updated to iOS 16.2 it should be the current version. Use Search to locate it.

If it isn't on a Home Screen, swipe left past the last Home Screen to go to the App Library. If it is there, touch and hold and then drag left to move it to a Home Screen.

If it has been deleted, go to the App Store and search for Apple Weather. That will find a number of Weather apps, many of which look the same. Click on each until you find the one that says Apple below the title name of Weather.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2023 6:27 PM in response to Unconfuseme

Your XR should already have the Weather app and if your XR has been updated to iOS 16.2 it should be the current version. Use Search to locate it.

If it isn't on a Home Screen, swipe left past the last Home Screen to go to the App Library. If it is there, touch and hold and then drag left to move it to a Home Screen.

If it has been deleted, go to the App Store and search for Apple Weather. That will find a number of Weather apps, many of which look the same. Click on each until you find the one that says Apple below the title name of Weather.

Weather

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.