You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to select only the specific year photographs

Big Sur-Potos 6.0, imac 5K 2014

how to see only the photos from a selected specific year? For example, I select Library, all photos come. Then I click on years button, then uyears indicating photos come. Then I press that specific year. Then press the "Days". OK But than when I scroll down after a while pictures from neighboring years appears too. No no no... I want to only see only those pi,ctures from that specific year and nothing else.

My question is: Is it possible in Photos to show only the pictures from a selected year?

Thank you.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 10:04 AM

Use a Smart Album

I've picked 2007. Of course you could use 2 years or any range you like.

If you wish, you can select all and make a regular album with Command N, New Album with Selection.

Smart albums are incredibly powerful. You could also do it this way:

Just to give you an idea of how to use multiple conditions.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2023 10:04 AM in response to çilek

Use a Smart Album

I've picked 2007. Of course you could use 2 years or any range you like.

If you wish, you can select all and make a regular album with Command N, New Album with Selection.

Smart albums are incredibly powerful. You could also do it this way:

Just to give you an idea of how to use multiple conditions.

how to select only the specific year photographs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.