You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M2 MacBook Pro crashing

there are repeated restarts, black stripes appear on the black screen and i don’t understand the error. I have the MacBook Pro 2022 M2, pls help, my Mac is new, I bought it like a 2 months ago (I also haven’t installed any games on it) I use it for college stuff

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 1:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 2:23 PM

simarsachdev wrote:

there are repeated restarts, black stripes appear on the black screen and i don’t understand the error. I have the MacBook Pro 2022 M2, pls help, my Mac is new, I bought it like a 2 months ago (I also haven’t installed any games on it) I use it for college stuff
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/044c9bc7-58a2-4560-b190-0b405c7290ca

You can try a safeboot—How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

however it appears to be a hardware failure, Take it in.

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2023 2:23 PM in response to simarsachdev

simarsachdev wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/044c9bc7-58a2-4560-b190-0b405c7290ca

You can try a safeboot—How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

however it appears to be a hardware failure, Take it in.

call AppleCare Support at 1-800-APLCARE (800-275-2273)

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

M2 MacBook Pro crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.