You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working in my region

Hi! Today my husband’s iPhone and iPad suddenly stopped working with Apple Music, some song are “unavailable in this region” although everything worked as normal this morning. How can I fix this? My Apple Music is under the same subscription and I am not having any problems - we live in same region! 😂

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 3:37 PM

1 reply

Jan 6, 2023 4:37 PM in response to yael150

Hey yael150,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If you haven't already, complete these steps to see if they help with the alert he is seeing when trying to play music:

1. Restart both devices to see if fresh connections help: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and Restart your iPad - Apple Support
  2. Ensure both are fully updated as updates help by installing bug fixes and security updates. If an update is needed, back up first. This guide has both steps, just in case: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If the behavior continues, let us know more to help narrow this down:

• Does this happen with all songs in the music library or only some?
  • If only certain songs, are they iTunes purchases or obtained from a different source such as a CD?

Keep us posted.

Take care!

Apple Music not working in my region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.