You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download app on Apple TV

How can I download app on app tv , I have no App Store on my screen

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 4:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 8:53 PM

If you have an Apple TV box:

The Apple TV app is available on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with up-to-date software. It is not available on Apple TV (2nd generation or earlier) from 2010 or 2007. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Users can install apps on Apple TV (4th generation or later) through the on-device App Store. The App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier).

If you have the Apple TV app on a third party device:

The Apple TV app does not facilitate installing apps. Users can select from apps as provided by the device manufacturer only.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2023 8:53 PM in response to Fatimazaheen

If you have an Apple TV box:

The Apple TV app is available on Apple TV (3rd generation or later) with up-to-date software. It is not available on Apple TV (2nd generation or earlier) from 2010 or 2007. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

Users can install apps on Apple TV (4th generation or later) through the on-device App Store. The App Store is not available on Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier).

If you have the Apple TV app on a third party device:

The Apple TV app does not facilitate installing apps. Users can select from apps as provided by the device manufacturer only.

How can I download app on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.