You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi disconnects while MacBook still in use Ventura 13.1

Hi there, my MacBook Air is running Ventura 13.1. But since the update my wifi has been disconnecting while I'm still busy using the laptop. I've tried a lot of different fixes, I've even done a factory reset and a while after this a complete reinstall of the operating system, but still keeps on disconnecting. Works fine when I download or upload big files stays connected until the download or upload has finished, but for anything else it keeps disconnecting. Even as I'm typing this question my MacBook has disconnected and reconnected several times. I have tested four other wifi networks including personal hotspot but it still does the same thing. Is there any way I can revert to the previous operating system or is there a fix for this problem?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 2:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 2:59 AM

Still happening 2 months later.

Using Ventura 13.2.1. very annoying, impossible to do any work.

using Google WiFi routers

6 replies

Jan 7, 2023 12:58 PM in response to Pietman84

Hi there Pietman84,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

If you are having difficulty with your Wi-Fi connectivity on your Mac, the steps outlined in the Apple Support resources below are designed to help. Each will take you through troubleshooting the Mac and your network to find the area that is causing the Mac to disconnect from the network:

Don't hesitate to respond back if you still need some help.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Wifi disconnects while MacBook still in use Ventura 13.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.