You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp videocall answer with no video

Hi, I noticed recently that when I receive WhatsApp video calls with phone locked, when I answer the call it is audio only, if I press the camera button then the caller starts seeing me and I start seeing him. Previously I could answer the video call directly without having to activate the video.

This has been happening to me for several weeks, I don't know if it is a WhatsApp update or if it is for an iOS update.

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:04 AM

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ

WhatsApp Business is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> Developer Website  or App Support  or WhatsApp business products - WhatsApp FAQ

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2023 9:04 AM in response to crik91

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ

WhatsApp Business is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> Developer Website  or App Support  or WhatsApp business products - WhatsApp FAQ

WhatsApp videocall answer with no video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.