You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Case Warranty

Hey guys

I have an iPhone 14 Plus. Last month I got the Apple silicone case in succulent. One of the corners has peeled off. Is this guaranteed under warranty for replacement? I got the item from another retail store in the UK called John Lewis, so would I take it to Apple for replacement or to John Lewis?

Many thanks

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 11:18 AM

1 reply

Jan 8, 2023 5:10 PM in response to NateSaysHi

Hey there NateSaysHi,

It's always a good idea to reach out to the point of sale to verify their return/replacement policy.

However, if you cannot get a hold of them or it is not covered, you can absolutely reach out to Apple about this issue. They do have warranty for Apple-branded accessories. You can look that over here: Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty - Accessory.

Additionally, you can contact Apple directly for further support with this issue. You can reach out to them by clicking here: Contact Apple Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service.

Best wishes!

iPhone Case Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.