You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see the wifi password in iphone when you are connected already?

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 5:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 4:45 AM

I’m not sure what all the other people are talking about but I think I understand your question and if I do then the easiest way to Accomplish this would be to go to settings: from settings, open Wi-Fi: from there click on the Wi-Fi network your currently connected to and open it up: then you simply long press on the password section that looks something like this:

password:**********

upon long pressing the above section, the hidden password should magically appear briefly.

hope that helps:)

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 4:45 AM in response to jorgen226

I’m not sure what all the other people are talking about but I think I understand your question and if I do then the easiest way to Accomplish this would be to go to settings: from settings, open Wi-Fi: from there click on the Wi-Fi network your currently connected to and open it up: then you simply long press on the password section that looks something like this:

password:**********

upon long pressing the above section, the hidden password should magically appear briefly.

hope that helps:)

Jan 7, 2023 6:19 AM in response to jorgen226

You need to sign in to your router, see -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

The Wi-Fi network name, or SSID (service set identifier), is the name your network.

And every Wi-Fi network name has a Password.

So sign in in the router and check.

Or see -> If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.