You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verizon subscription

I currently have Apple Music from Verizon but it is not working. I went to the Verizon store and they told me to get Verizon to work with my Apple Music I have to make a new account. I logged out and it didn’t work.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 4:50 PM

1 reply

Jan 9, 2023 5:12 PM in response to kerstin86

Hello kerstin86,

To help us better assist you, can you let us know more about the issue you're experiencing? For example, do you receive an error when trying to access Apple Music, or something else? If you do get an error, what does the error say?

The above details will help us determine how to proceed.

If you need to connect Apple subscriptions from your wireless carrier to your Apple ID, please check out this link, which outlines that process and may help: Connect Apple subscriptions from your wireless carrier to your Apple ID

How to connect an Apple subscription to your Apple ID

1. Your carrier will send you a text message with a link to connect your subscription. Learn what to do if you don’t receive a text from your wireless carrier.
2. Open the text message and tap the link.
3. Follow the onscreen steps to sign in with your Apple ID and connect your subscription. If you see a message that says "This subscription is already being used with a different Apple ID," contact Apple Support to unlink your Apple ID.
If you have a Dual SIM phone, you can connect your Apple subscription on your default line.

Thanks!

Verizon subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.